The Resource cases adjudged by the General Court, 1784-1793
- cases adjudged by the General Court, 1784-1793
- Title remainder
- cases adjudged by the General Court
- Inclusive dates
- Booklet containing abstracts of cases adjudged in the General Court from 1784-1793, compiled by Charles Lee (1758-1815), Attorney General of the United States
- Agency history record describes the history and functions of the Virginia General Court. (Search Virginia General Court as author).
- Cataloging source
- Citation source
- Salmon, John S., comp. A GUIDE TO STATE RECORDS IN THE ARCHIVES BRANCH OF THE VIRGINIA STATE LIBRARY AND ARCHIVES. Richmond: Virginia State Library, 1985
- Form designation
ContextContext of cases adjudged by the General Court, 1784-1793
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work cases adjudged by the General Court, 1784-1793
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/ov4ooP3M76c/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/ov4ooP3M76c/">cases adjudged by the General Court, 1784-1793</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...