The Resource 1890-1948
- Inclusive dates
- McQuail Coal and Coke Company (Tazewell County, Va.)
- Coal mines and mining -- Virginia | Tazewell County
- Business records -- Virginia | Tazewell County
- Business records -- Virginia | Wise County
- Russell Creek Coal Company (Wise County, Va.)
- Coal mines and mining -- Virginia | Wise County
- Ledgers (account books)
- Includes minutes of the meetings of the Board of Directors, 1890-1948 (1 volume) and minutes of the meetings of the stockholders, 1890-1946 (1 volume)
- Accessioned & described
- Biographical or historical data
- Founded in 1890 as the McQuail Coal and Coke Company and headquartered inTazewell County, Virginia, the company name was changed to the Russell Creek Coal Company the following year, and its main office was moved to Wise County, Virginia.
- Cataloging source
- Form designation
ContextContext of 1890-1948
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work 1890-1948
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/oxkOsobO_d8/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/oxkOsobO_d8/">1890-1948</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...