The Resource Minute book, 1900
- Minute book, 1900
- Inclusive dates
- These records are part of Auditor of Public Accounts. Administration of State Government: Agencies of State Government - Boards and Committees. Board of Commissioners of Valuation
- Volume covers the period from 7-31 March 1900
- Agency history record describes the history and functions of the Virginia Auditor of Public Accounts (1776-1928) (Search as Virginia Auditor of Public Accounts (1776-1928))
- Biographical or historical data
- The Board of Commissioners of Valuation was created by an act passed by the General Assembly on 5 March 1900. Its members included the treasurer, the second auditor, and the auditor of public accounts. The board met to appoint local boards for each city and county. Each local board was to report every year to the commissioner of revenue for its locality the value of land and personal property, but on 29 March 1900 the Supreme Court of Appeals declared the act unconstitutional and the boards disbanded.
- Citation location within source
- entry 111
- Citation source
- Auditor of Public Accounts inventory
ContextContext of Minute book, 1900
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Minute book, 1900
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/oz0txjNFS6I/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/oz0txjNFS6I/">Minute book, 1900</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...