The Resource Richmond, Fredericksburg, and Potomac Railroad records
- Richmond, Fredericksburg, and Potomac Railroad records
- The collection also comprises unprocessed plans and drawings for about 500 architectural and engineering projects
- Vol. 1-192 of the State Government Publication, Cases Decided in the Supreme Court of Appeals of Virginia, commonly known as Virginia Reports, covering the years 1790-1952, were transferred to the Library of Virginia's Government Document Department, where they are currently being processed and integrated into the existing holdings (Call-No.: K62 V78 [Also Fiche 42])
- For a detailed scope and content note, series description, and historical background note please refer to the finding aid, which is both available online and in the repository
- The photographs (Series IX) have been scanned and copies have been placed in a binder at the beginning of the collection. PLEASE CONSULT THE BINDER INSTEAD OF THE ORIGINALS
- sub series are arranged alphabetically, and chronologically within each record type, unless otherwise mentioned in the series description.
- Cumulative index finding aids
- Immediate source of acquisition
- Commonwealth Altalntic Properties
- Organization method
- Organized into thirty-one series: I. General Administration, Management, II. Legal Department, III. Finance Department, IV. Transportation Department, V. Maintenance of Way Dept. (Engineering, Technology, Research), VI. Public Relations Department, Advertising, Marketing, VII. Membership in Societies and Associations, etc.,VIII. Publications Department, IX. Photographs, X. Library, XI. Alexandria & Fredericksburg Railway Co., XII. Alexandria & Washington Railway Co., XIII. Fruit Growers Express Co., XIV. Lewis Ginter Land and Improvement Co., XV. Potomac Railroad Co., XVI. Potomac Steamboat Co., XVII. The Pullman Co., XVIII. R.F.&P. Transportation Co., XIX. Richmond-Greyhound Lines, Inc., XX. Richmond Holding CorporationXXI. Richmond Land Corporation, XXII. Richmond Terminal Railway Co., XXIII. Richmond Union Terminal Corporation / Union Terminal Corporation, XXIV. Richmond-Washington Co., XXV. Seaboard Air Line Railroad Co., XXVI. South Washington Land Corporation, XXVII. Suburban Motor Coach Corporation, XXVIII. Trailer Train Co., XXIX. Virginia and Carolina Railroad Co., XXX. Washington and Fredericksburg Steamboat Co., XXXI. Washington Southern Railway Co.;
- Type of unit
- cu. ft. and
ContextContext of Richmond, Fredericksburg, and Potomac Railroad records
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Instance Richmond, Fredericksburg, and Potomac Railroad records
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/pHBK4QBMPr8/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Instance"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/pHBK4QBMPr8/">Richmond, Fredericksburg, and Potomac Railroad records</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...