The Resource 1890-1891
- Inclusive dates
- Account book, 1890-1891, of Cub Run Alliance No. 851 used to record fees and dues collected from the organization's members. Information found in volume includes dates fees and dues were owed and collected, name of member, amount owed, form of payment, and amount paid
- Biographical or historical data
- The Cub Run Alliance No. 851 was organized in the community of Cub Run. It was a subgroup of the Page County Farmers' Alliance whose purpose was to promote the economic and political interests of farmers.
- The account book was used as an exhibit in a chancery suit, Stoneburner and Richards and others versus Page County Farmers' Alliance and others, heard in the Circuit Court of Page County during the mid-1890's.
- Cataloging source
- Form designation
- Organization Records
- Location of other archival material
- Page County Circuit Court.
ContextContext of 1890-1891
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work 1890-1891
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/pLAD3kyDhVE/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/pLAD3kyDhVE/">1890-1891</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...