The Resource Revenue paid in coupons statements,:, 1879-1881
- Revenue paid in coupons statements,:, 1879-1881
- Inclusive dates
- These records are part of Auditor of Public Accounts. Administration of State Government: Revenue Assessment and Collection - General Records
- Contains statements of the revenue collected in the form of coupons
- Agency history record describes the history and functions of the Virginia Auditor of Public Accounts (1776-1928) (Search as Virginia Auditor of Public Accounts (1776-1928))
- Biographical or historical data
- On 8 February 1879 the General Assembly passed an act requiring local treasurers to submit certain forms in triplicate when taxes were paid in coupons. One copy was sent to the auditor of public accounts, one was sent to the circuit court clerk, and one was posted on the courthouse door. The statements summarize the amount of revenue collected in the form of coupons from outstanding goods.
- Cataloging source
- Citation location within source
- entry no. 351
- Citation source
- Auditor of Public Accounts inventory
ContextContext of Revenue paid in coupons statements,:, 1879-1881
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Revenue paid in coupons statements,:, 1879-1881
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/pTR9XYx5ZDY/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/pTR9XYx5ZDY/">Revenue paid in coupons statements,:, 1879-1881</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...