Virginia Dept. of the Treasury, Unclaimed Property: Papers of Virginia Harten and John Phillips, 1908-1972The Resource Virginia Dept. of the Treasury, Unclaimed Property: Papers of Virginia Harten and John Phillips, 1908-1972
- Virginia Dept. of the Treasury, Unclaimed Property: Papers of Virginia Harten and John Phillips, 1908-1972
- Inclusive dates
- Phillips, John J
- Phillips, Virginia N. Harten
- Deeds -- Virginia | Fairfax County
- Bona vacantia -- Virginia
- Harten, Mary Virginia
- Phillips, Judith L
- Marriage certificates
- State government records -- Virginia
- Carosella, Michael E
- Military records
- Escheat -- Virginia
- Driscoll, Anna
- Birth certificates
- This collection consists of unclaimed property personal papers (Accession 50624) delivered to the Virginia Dept. of the Treasury from banks, executors, administrators or any other safekeeping repositories who have come into the possession of unclaimed property. Typically these personal papers will include correspondence, financial records, and legal or business papers from estates with unknown heirs
- Lot 13130 contains a baptismal certificate for Anna Driscoll, 25 Oct. 1908; a birth certificate for John Harten, 23 Aug. 1911; a birth certificate for Mary Virginia Harten, 14 Feb. 1913; a certificate of rank for Harvey Phillips, appointing him a Sergeant, Medical Department of the Army, dated 27 Jan. 1919; a marriage certificate for John W. Phillips and Virginia N. Harten, 14 Feb. 1942; a burial plot certificate for Virginia Phillips in Holy Cross Cemetery, Pa., dated 21 Oct. 1944; an honorable discharge for John J. Harten from the Army, dated 4 July 1946; a certificate of interment for Virginia Philip, dated 27 Jan. 1954; a program of the graduation exercises for St. Mary Help of Christians School on 10 June, 1955, in Pittston, PA; an invoice for the burial of John J. Harten sent to John J. Phillips, dated 15 June 1964; a deed between Hallcrest Heights, John J. Phillips, and Judith L. Phillips, dated 14 June 1971; a certificate of title sent to Mr. and Mrs. John Phillips by the law firm of Adams, Porter, Radigan, & Mays, dated 24 June 1971; a plat showing the house location of lot 60 at Hallcrest Heights, dated 11 June 1971; and a confirmatory deed by Land Creations, Ltd., to John W. J. Phillips and Michael E. Carosella, dated 10 Nov. 1972
- Agency history record describes the history and functions of the Virginia Dept. of the Treasury. (Search Virginia Dept. of the Treasury as author).
- Biographical or historical data
- The Treasurer is the custodian of any property presumed abandoned and remitted to the state's custody for safekeeping. The intangible personal property is retained by the Treasurer after being declared unclaimed, for eventual delivery to the person claiming an interest in said property pursuant to Sections 55-210.20 through 55-210.22 of the Code of Virginia. Per Library of Virginia retention schedule 152-006, intangible personal property records are retained by the Dept. of Treasury for 20 years and then any records deemed archival are transferred to the Library of Virginia for permanent retention.
- Cataloging source
ContextContext of Virginia Dept. of the Treasury, Unclaimed Property: Papers of Virginia Harten and John Phillips, 1908-1972
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Virginia Dept. of the Treasury, Unclaimed Property: Papers of Virginia Harten and John Phillips, 1908-1972
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/pmIZzHZaCnQ/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/pmIZzHZaCnQ/">Virginia Dept. of the Treasury, Unclaimed Property: Papers of Virginia Harten and John Phillips, 1908-1972</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...