The Resource 1974-2005
- Inclusive dates
- This series consists of incoming and outgoing correspondence and memoranda of Virginia State Board of Education members. Topics of concern to board members include textbook selection, school population growth, and curriculum development. There is documentation on budgetary concerns, teacher and school accreditation issues, assistance to handicapped students and audit reports. The records also provide information concerning legal challenges confronted by the school board
- Accession 43482 includes the correspondence of Michelle Easton, 1996-1997; Kirk T. Schroder, 1998-1999; Mark Christie, 1999-2004; and Thomas M. Jackson, 2005
- Agency history record describes the history and functions of the Virginia Dept. of Education. (Search Virginia Dept. of Education as author).
- Cataloging source
- Citation source
- Salmon, John S., comp. A GUIDE TO STATE RECORDS IN THE ARCHIVES BRANCH OF THE VIRGINIA BRANCH OF THE VIRGINIA STATE LIBRARY AND ARCHIVES. Richmond: Virginia State Library, 1985
- Form designation
- Correspondence of the Virginia State Board of Education
ContextContext of 1974-2005
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work 1974-2005
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/q1aOs53KNgk/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/q1aOs53KNgk/">1974-2005</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...