The Resource 1783-1794
- Inclusive dates
- Trading companies -- Maryland | Baltimore
- Merchants -- Maryland | Baltimore
- Shipping -- Maryland | Baltimore
- Baltimore (Md.) -- History -- 18th century
- London (England) -- History -- 18th century
- Barton, Seth
- Personal papers -- Maryland | Baltimore
- Merchants -- England | London
- Trading companies -- England | London
- Letters (correspondence)
- Tobacco -- Maryland
- Prentiss, William
- Papers, 1783-1794, of Seth Barton, merchant in Baltimore, Maryland, consisting of letters with William Prentiss, merchant of London, England, discussing their mutual business arrangements for import and export, including details of shipments of wine and tobacco and the sailing of various ships carrying cargo
- Biographical or historical data
- Seth Barton was a merchant in Baltimore, Maryland, during the 1780s and 1790s.
- Cataloging source
- Form designation
- Funding information
- Filming funded by The Library of Virginia Foundation with the support of The Roller-Bottimore Foundation and The Robins Foundation.
- Location of originals duplicates
- The Huntington Library;
ContextContext of 1783-1794
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work 1783-1794
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/qX5qthD3HgI/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/qX5qthD3HgI/">1783-1794</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...