The Resource Account book, 1836-1846
- Account book, 1836-1846
- Inclusive dates
- Local government records -- Virginia | Botetourt County
- Leather industry and trade -- Virginia | Botetourt County
- McKnight and Galbraith (Boteteourt County, Va.)
- Leather -- Virginia | Botetourt County
- Daybooks -- Virginia | Botetourt County
- Business records -- Virginia | Botetourt County
- Tanneries -- Virginia | Botetourt County
- Daybook, 1836-1846, of McKnight and Galbraith records in chronological order merchandise purchased and the amount owed or paid by individual customers. Payments were made in cash but mostly by bartered goods and services such as hides, oats, hauling logs, cutting wood, and working in the tannery. Items sold include shoes, boots, animal skins, harnesses, and other leather goods
- Biographical or historical data
- McKnight and Galbraith was a tannery located in the town of Buchanan in Botetourt County.
- Cataloging source
ContextContext of Account book, 1836-1846
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Account book, 1836-1846
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/qZAGEkNPGXQ/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/qZAGEkNPGXQ/">Account book, 1836-1846</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...