The Resource Mayo's guide, : receipts, 1860
- Mayo's guide, : receipts, 1860
- Title remainder
- Inclusive dates
- These records are part of Auditor of Public Accounts. Disbursements to Localities and Individuals: Local Government Expenses - Clerks
- The series consists of receipts signed by Mayo for books purchased from him
- Agency history record describes the history and functions of the Virginia Auditor of Public Accounts (1776-1928). (Search Virginia Auditor of Public Accounts (1776-1928) as author).
- Biographical or historical data
- On 26 March 1860 the General Assembly passed an act authorizing the governor to purchase a copy of Joseph Mayo's A GUIDE TO MAGISTRATES: WITH PRACTICAL FORMS FOR THE DISCHARGE OF THEIR DUTIES OUT OF COURT (Richmond: Printed by Colin, Baptist, and Nowlan, 1850) for each justice and county clerk. The auditor of public accounts issued warrants to pay for the copies.
- Cataloging source
- Citation location within source
- entry no. 706
- Citation source
- Auditor of Public Accounts inventory
ContextContext of Mayo's guide, : receipts, 1860
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Mayo's guide, : receipts, 1860
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/qcmCBoEOOxk/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/qcmCBoEOOxk/">Mayo's guide, : receipts, 1860</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...