The Resource 1888-1965
- Inclusive dates
- Caroline County (Va.) -- Church history -- 19th century
- St. Margaret's Church (Caroline County, Va.)
- Burial registers -- Virginia | Caroline County
- Church records and registers -- Virginia | Caroline County
- Baptismal registers -- Virginia | Caroline County
- Church records -- Virginia | Caroline County
- Membership lists
- Financial records
- Death registers -- Virginia | Caroline County
- Episcopalians -- Virginia | Caroline County
- Caroline County (Va.) -- Church history -- 20th century
- Marriage registers -- Virginia | Caroline County
- Records, 1888-1965, consisting of two volumes and some loose papers. 1) Church Register, 1888-1964, including an index; baptisms, 1888-1907, confirmations, 1890-1937; burials, 1892-1909, 1931-1964; marriages, 1888-1911; a list of families; and loose papers, including an account book (1888-1903), financial records, correspondence, programs (Fall Meeting Albemarle Convocation, 1930 and Rappahannock Valley Convocation, 1931-1940), parochial reports, marriage instructions, pamphlet on Boy's Class Number 12 Sunday School, burial certificates, and letters of transfer. 2) Church Account Book, 1920-1965, including minutes of a meeting held on 26 December 1920, and loose items such as deposit slips, receipts, and insurance policies
- Additional physical form
- Also available on microfilm (Misc. Reel 5882).
- Biographical or historical data
- This church, also known as Bull Church, was established in 1745, and located a few miles west of Penola in western Caroline County. The church belonged to St. Margaret's Parish, which was formed in 1720, and originally part of both King William County and Caroline County. The parish was divided in 1744, and the part in King William County became part of St. David's Parish.
- Cataloging source
- Form designation
ContextContext of 1888-1965
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work 1888-1965
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/rNSe6dq1WOE/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/rNSe6dq1WOE/">1888-1965</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...