The Resource 1829-1833
- Inclusive dates
- Papers, 1829-1833, of Benjamin Franklin Michie, an attorney in Richmond, Virginia. Consists of letters of a personal and professional nature. The professional correspondence relates to legal matters and court cases. The personal correspondence contains letters from George Nicholson Johnson on 13 June 1829 and 15 September 1830 while a student at the University of Virginia, and a letter from his brother Thomas Michie on 17 May 1830 in which Thomas discusses his new partnership with another lawyer and his formation of a business to collect debts for Northern merchants
- Biographical or historical data
- Benjamin Franklin Michie was a lawyer in Richmond, Virginia.
- Cataloging source
- Form designation
- Funding information
- Filming funded by The Library of Virginia Foundation with the support of The Roller-Bottimore Foundation and The Robins Foundation.
- Location of originals duplicates
- The Huntington Library;
ContextContext of 1829-1833
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work 1829-1833
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/rauL8x8Ylbs/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/rauL8x8Ylbs/">1829-1833</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...