The Resource 1864-1934
- Inclusive dates
- Weems, Julius B, 1842-1865
- Personal papers
- Virginia -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 -- Hospitals
- Military records
- Letters (correspondence)
- Virginia -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865
- Hospitals -- Confederate States of America
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865
- Papers, 1864-1934, including military records, correspondence, receipts, and obituaries, of Julius Weems of Baltimore, Md. Includes copies of Weems' exemption certificate, letters of recommendations, military passes, contracts, special duty assignment orders, receipts for supplies, oath certificate, correspondence from the War Department regarding Weems' military record, and an obituary
- Biographical or historical data
- Julius B. Weems (1842-1865) of Baltimore, Maryland, served as acting assistant surgeon in Jackson Hospital (Richmond, Va.) from 5 Oct. 1864 to 4 Jan. 1865. Weems was taken prisoner to Campbells jail (Baltimore, Md.), was taken ill, and died at his family's house in December 1865.
- Cataloging source
- Form designation
ContextContext of 1864-1934
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work 1864-1934
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/rgc2KHmWVMI/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/rgc2KHmWVMI/">1864-1934</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...