The Resource Pulaski County (Va.) Circuit Court Records
- Pulaski County (Va.) Circuit Court Records
- These items came to the Library of Virginia in a transfer of court papers from Culpeper County under the accession number 43684
- A list of records transferred is available at the Library of Virginia. Please consult Archives Research Services for details
- The collection is located at the State Records Center. Contact Archives Research Services for access information, directions and hours
- Governing access note
- There are no restrictions. The collection is unprocessed but open for research
- Immediate source of acquisition
- Pulaski County Circuit Court
- Terms governing use
- There are no restrictions.
- Type of unit
ContextContext of Pulaski County (Va.) Circuit Court Records
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Instance Pulaski County (Va.) Circuit Court Records
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/rl74ReHkSdQ/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Instance"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/rl74ReHkSdQ/">Pulaski County (Va.) Circuit Court Records</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...