The Resource Hazel River Turnpike Company records, 1855-1859
- Hazel River Turnpike Company records, 1855-1859
- Inclusive dates
- These records contain letters sent, reports, lists of stockholders, and certificates of stock subscriptions
- Agency history record describes the history and functions of the Virginia Board of Public Works (search author as Virginia Board of Public Works)
- Biographical or historical data
- An act of the General Assembly approved March 28, 1851 authorized the formation of the Hazel River Turnpike Company as a corporation to construct a turnpike or plank road from some point on the Thornton's Gap Turnpike below Woodville in Rappahannock County, to the head of navigation on Hazel River. Capital stock was set at $16,000, $25 a share, and the Board of Public Works was authorized to subscribe to 3/5 or $9,600.
- Cataloging source
- Citation location within source
- entry no. 275
- Citation source
- Board of Public Works inventory
ContextContext of Hazel River Turnpike Company records, 1855-1859
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Hazel River Turnpike Company records, 1855-1859
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/rt2GaPfcsxA/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/rt2GaPfcsxA/">Hazel River Turnpike Company records, 1855-1859</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...