The Resource Virginia Dept. of the Treasury, Unclaimed Property: Papers of Frances Nash Farlow, 1916-1978
- Virginia Dept. of the Treasury, Unclaimed Property: Papers of Frances Nash Farlow, 1916-1978
- Inclusive dates
- This collection consists of unclaimed property personal papers (Accession 50624) delivered to the Virginia Dept. of the Treasury from banks, executors, administrators or any other safekeeping repositories who have come into the possession of unclaimed property. Typically these personal papers will include correspondence, financial records, and legal or business papers from estates with unknown heirs
- Lot 1110 contains a copied birth certificate for Lloyd Andrew Nash, Jr., 1916; a copied birth certificate for Frances Grace Nash, 1921; a deed between William Nash, Anna Nash, Lloyd Nash, and Emma Nash for property in Richmond County, 1945; the holographic will of Emma Nash, 1968; and powers of attorney for Lloyd A. Nash, Jr. and Emma S. Nash, both appointing Frances Nash Farlow, 1976
- Agency history record describes the history and functions of the Virginia Dept. of the Treasury. (Search Virginia Dept. of the Treasury as author).
- Biographical or historical data
- The Treasurer is the custodian of any property presumed abandoned and remitted to the state's custody for safekeeping. The intangible personal property is retained by the Treasurer after being declared unclaimed, for eventual delivery to the person claiming an interest in said property pursuant to Sections 55-210.20 through 55-210.22 of the Code of Virginia. Per Library of Virginia retention schedule 152-006, intangible personal property records are retained by the Dept. of Treasury for 20 years and then any records deemed archival are transferred to the Library of Virginia for permanent retention.
- Cataloging source
ContextContext of Virginia Dept. of the Treasury, Unclaimed Property: Papers of Frances Nash Farlow, 1916-1978
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Virginia Dept. of the Treasury, Unclaimed Property: Papers of Frances Nash Farlow, 1916-1978
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/sBkDblY2tG4/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/sBkDblY2tG4/">Virginia Dept. of the Treasury, Unclaimed Property: Papers of Frances Nash Farlow, 1916-1978</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...