The Resource Kempsville Canal Company records, 1857-1875
- Kempsville Canal Company records, 1857-1875
- Inclusive dates
- Contains letters sent to the board, certificates of stock subscriptions, and a list of stockholders
- Agency history record describes the history and functions of the Virginia Board of Public Works (search author as Virginia Board of Public Works)
- Biographical or historical data
- The company was chartered by an act of the General Assembly of February 25, 1840. The company was to open a canal between the Elizabeth and North rivers in Princess Anne County.
- Cataloging source
- Citation location within source
- Entry 86
- Citation source
- Board of Public Works Inventory
ContextContext of Kempsville Canal Company records, 1857-1875
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Kempsville Canal Company records, 1857-1875
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/syn_DN09F3w/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/syn_DN09F3w/">Kempsville Canal Company records, 1857-1875</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...