The Resource General correspondence, 1780-1782
- General correspondence, 1780-1782
- Inclusive dates
- These records contain correspondence dealing with the conduct of the war, particularily in the procurement of supplies
- Additional physical form
- Microfilm available on Misc. Reel 569.
- Biographical or historical data
- The General Assembly passed an act at its May 1780 session creating the War Office to replace the Board of War, which was abolished. The War Office was itself abolished by an act of the General Assembly passed at its October 1782 session.
- Cataloging source
ContextContext of General correspondence, 1780-1782
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work General correspondence, 1780-1782
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/t-TlSFz58G4/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/t-TlSFz58G4/">General correspondence, 1780-1782</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...