The Resource Richmond and Danville Railroad Company records, 1847-1894
- Richmond and Danville Railroad Company records, 1847-1894
- Inclusive dates
- Contains letters sent to the board, reports, lists of stockholders, contract, specifications, list of officers and directors, and certificates of stock subscriptions
- Agency history record describes the history and functions of the Virginia Board of Public Works (search author as Virginia Board of Public Works)
- Biographical or historical data
- The company was chartered by an act of the General Assembly of March 9, 1847. In 1894 it was reorganized as the Southern Railway Company.
- Cataloging source
- Citation location within source
- Entry 144
- Citation source
- Board of Public Works Inventory
ContextContext of Richmond and Danville Railroad Company records, 1847-1894
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Richmond and Danville Railroad Company records, 1847-1894
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/t5A-EEQw5V4/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/t5A-EEQw5V4/">Richmond and Danville Railroad Company records, 1847-1894</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...