The Resource Norfolk County (Va.) Judgment Suits, 1772-1773
- Norfolk County (Va.) Judgment Suits, 1772-1773
- Inclusive dates
- Norfolk County (Va.) Judgment Suits, 1772-1773. Consists of four writs of CoSa (capias ad satisfaciendum), a judgment commanding the sheriff to imprison the defendant until the plaintiff's claim is satsified, from the cases Connar vs. Wallace, Mason vs. Hughes, Jackson vs. Millers, and Barrington vs. Portlock
- Member of
- Biographical or historical data
- Norfolk County was formed from Lower Norfolk County in 1691. Now extinct, it was incorporated into the city of Chesapeake in 1963.
- Cataloging source
- Location of other archival material
- Additional Norfolk County Court Records can be found on microfilm at The Library of Virginia. Consult "A Guide to Virginia County and City Records on Microfilm" found on the Library of Virginia web site.
ContextContext of Norfolk County (Va.) Judgment Suits, 1772-1773
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Norfolk County (Va.) Judgment Suits, 1772-1773
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/t6j0_1Ln6Nk/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/t6j0_1Ln6Nk/">Norfolk County (Va.) Judgment Suits, 1772-1773</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...