The Resource 1690 October 23
- 1690 October 23
- Inclusive dates
- 1690 October 23
- Letter, 1690 October 23, from Virginia Council, to [Governor and Council of Massachusetts, protesting the treatment of Colonel Cuthbert Potter, agent of Virginia. Included are signatures of council members. A two page typed transcript is included
- Cataloging source
- Citation source
- Virginia Council. EXECUTIVE JOURNALS OF THE COUNCIL OF VIRGINIA. 6 volumes. Richmond: Virginia State Library, 1925-1966. (volume 1, pp. 137-138)
- Salmon, John S., comp. A GUIDE TO STATE RECORDS IN THE ARCHIVES BRANCH OF THE VIRGINIA BRANCH OF THE VIRGINIA STATE LIBRARY AND ARCHIVES. Richmond: Virginia State Library, 1985
- Form designation
- Letter from the Virginia Council to the Governor and Council of Massachusetts
- Location of originals duplicates
- The original item is located at the Massachusetts State Archives.
ContextContext of 1690 October 23
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work 1690 October 23
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/tyBuZEMiXa0/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/tyBuZEMiXa0/">1690 October 23</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...