The Resource Commissioners of the Grain Tax pay vouchers, 1780-1789
- Commissioners of the Grain Tax pay vouchers, 1780-1789
- Inclusive dates
- These records are part of Auditor of Public Accounts. Administration of State Government: Officers of State Government - Commissioners
- The vouchers include the names of persons to whom money was owed, the amounts, and the dates the vouchers were submitted. Vouchers cover the years 1780 and 1789
- Agency history record describes the history and functions of the Virginia Auditor of Public Accounts (1776-1928) (Search as Virginia Auditor of Public Accounts (1776-1928))
- Biographical or historical data
- During its session begun in November 1781 the General Assembly passed an act authorizing the payment of the poll tax in grain. The county courts appointed commissioners to receive and store grain.
- Citation location within source
- entry no. 273
- Citation source
- Auditor of Public Accounts inventory
ContextContext of Commissioners of the Grain Tax pay vouchers, 1780-1789
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Commissioners of the Grain Tax pay vouchers, 1780-1789
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/uGxdKBl4ia4/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/uGxdKBl4ia4/">Commissioners of the Grain Tax pay vouchers, 1780-1789</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...