The Resource 1798 December 16
- 1798 December 16
- Inclusive dates
- 1798 December 16
- Title variation
- Executive Communications
- United States.
- Letters (correspondence) -- Kentucky
- Kentucky -- Politics and government -- 1792-1865
- Virginia -- Politics and government -- 1776-1865
- State government records -- Virginia
- Alien and sedition laws, 1798
- Kentucky and Virginia resolutions of 1798
- Letters (correspondence) -- Virginia
- Resolutions -- Kentucky
- Contains a letter from Governor James Wood, Richmond, to [John Wise], Speaker of the House of Delegates, enclosing a copy of a letter from Harry Toulmin, Secretary to the Commonwealth of Kentucky. Toulmin transmits resolutions of the Kentucky House of Representatives dated 10 November 1798. These resolutions relate the U.S. Constitution and the Alien and Sedition Laws of 1798
- Forms part of the General Assembly, House of Delegates, Speaker, Executive communications collection.
- Agency history record describes the history and functions of the Virginia General Assembly, House of Delegates, Speaker. (Search Virginia General Assembly House of Delegates as author).
- Additional physical form
- Also available on microfilm
- Cataloging source
- Citation source
- Salmon, John S., comp. A GUIDE TO STATE RECORDS IN THE ARCHIVES BRANCH OF THE VIRGINIA BRANCH OF THE VIRGINIA STATE LIBRARY AND ARCHIVES. Richmond: Virginia State Library, 1985
- Form designation
- Letters and resolutions
ContextContext of 1798 December 16
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work 1798 December 16
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/uRbFVHIzOzs/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/uRbFVHIzOzs/">1798 December 16</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...