The Resource Charlotte County (Va.) Will Books, 1765-1791
- Charlotte County (Va.) Will Books, 1765-1791
- Inclusive dates
- Will books, 1765-1791, of Charlotte County Court. The will books include the name of testator, list of heirs and year the wills were proven in court and probate records such as inventories and appraisements
- Biographical or historical data
- Charlotte County was formed in 1764 from Lunenburg County.
- The will books of Charlotte County (Va.) in this collection were created by the County Court.
- Cataloging source
- Location of other archival material
- Additional Charlotte County Wills can be found on microfilm at the Library of Virginia. Consult "A Guide to Virginia County and City Records On Microfilm" found on the Library of Virginia web site.
ContextContext of Charlotte County (Va.) Will Books, 1765-1791
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Charlotte County (Va.) Will Books, 1765-1791
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/uqA5C3xyufU/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/uqA5C3xyufU/">Charlotte County (Va.) Will Books, 1765-1791</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...