The Resource 1799 January 12
- 1799 January 12
- Inclusive dates
- 1799 January 12
- Title variation
- Executive Communications
- Contains a list of state pensioners compiled by J. Jackson, Clerk of Accounts, in the Auditor's Office. The list is alphabetical by county and includes the name of the pensioner and the amount drawn per annum
- Forms part of the General Assembly, House of Delegates, Speaker, Executive communications collection.
- Agency history record describes the history and functions of the Virginia General Assembly, House of Delegates, Speaker. (Search Virginia General Assembly House of Delegates as author).
- Additional physical form
- Also available on microfilm
- Cataloging source
- Citation source
- Salmon, John S., comp. A GUIDE TO STATE RECORDS IN THE ARCHIVES BRANCH OF THE VIRGINIA BRANCH OF THE VIRGINIA STATE LIBRARY AND ARCHIVES. Richmond: Virginia State Library, 1985
- Form designation
- List of state pensioners
ContextContext of 1799 January 12
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work 1799 January 12
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/v3XDSMfX2rs/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/v3XDSMfX2rs/">1799 January 12</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Processing Feedback ...