The Resource Craig County (Va.) Land Grants, 1856 and 1861.
- Craig County (Va.) Land Grants, 1856 and 1861.
- Inclusive dates
- 1856 and 1861.
- Craig County (Va.) Land Grants, 1856 and 1861. The collection contains three land grants, as follows: a land grant to Miles Briggs, 1861 Nov. 1; a land grant to Jonathan Sarver, 1856 July 1; and a land grant to Boston Rowan, 1856 Nov. 1
- Member of
- Biographical or historical data
- Craig County was named for Robert Craig, a nineteenth-century Virginia congressman. The county was formed from Botetourt, Roanoke, Giles, and Monroe (now in West Virginia) Counties in 1851, and several subsequent additions were made from Alleghany, Giles, Monroe, and Montgomery Counties.
- Cataloging source
- Funding information
- Filming funded by The Library of Virginia Foundation with the support of The Roller-Bottimore Foundation and The Robins Foundation.
- Location of originals duplicates
- The Huntington Library;
- Location of other archival material
- Additional Craig County Land Records can be found on microfilm at the Library of Virginia. Consult "A Guide to Virginia County and City Records on Microfilm" found on the Library of Virginia web site.
ContextContext of Craig County (Va.) Land Grants, 1856 and 1861.
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Craig County (Va.) Land Grants, 1856 and 1861.
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/vRI6UMdTV-Q/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/vRI6UMdTV-Q/">Craig County (Va.) Land Grants, 1856 and 1861.</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...