The Resource Patrick County (Va.) Deed, 1793
- Patrick County (Va.) Deed, 1793
- Inclusive dates
- Patrick County (Va.) Deed, 1793. Consists of an indenture documenting the sale of two heads of horses, one cow, and all the household and kitchen furniture belonging to Benjamin Philpott of Patrick County to George Hairston of Henry County for five shillings. The sale was made to satisfy Philpott's debt to Hairston of thirty two pounds and one shilling
- Member of
- Biographical or historical data
- Patrick County was formed in 1790 from Henry County.
- Cataloging source
- Location of other archival material
- Additional Patrick County Land Records can be found on microfilm at The Library of Virginia. Consult "A Guide to Virginia County and City Records on Microfilm" found on the Library of Virginia web site.
ContextContext of Patrick County (Va.) Deed, 1793
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Patrick County (Va.) Deed, 1793
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/vnvwKOHPqmI/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/vnvwKOHPqmI/">Patrick County (Va.) Deed, 1793</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...