The Resource 1885-1946
- Inclusive dates
- These Bank statements of financial condition include: name and address of bank, names of directors and officers, financial statements of assets and liabilities, classification of resources, and publisher's certificate. Banks were required to publish these statements in a newspaper in the county, city or town where they were located
- Statements for 1885-1903 are bound into volumes, while statements for 1904-1941 are tri-folded and boxed
- Also includes summaries for the combined financial condition of all banks incorporated in the state of Virginia, 1924-1946
- Agency history record describes the history and functions of the Virginia State Corporation Commission. (Search Virginia State Corporation Commission as author).
- Cataloging source
- Citation source
- Salmon, John S., comp. A GUIDE TO STATE RECORDS IN THE ARCHIVES BRANCH OF THE VIRGINIA BRANCH OF THE VIRGINIA STATE LIBRARY AND ARCHIVES. Richmond: Virginia State Library, 1985
- Form designation
- Bank statements of financial condition
ContextContext of 1885-1946
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work 1885-1946
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/wuKupC-gkig/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/wuKupC-gkig/">1885-1946</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...