The Resource Check list of policemen, 1880-1882
- Check list of policemen, 1880-1882
- Inclusive dates
- These records are part of Auditor of Public Accounts. Disbursements to Localities and Individuals: Local Government Expenses - Policemen
- Volume contains amounts paid to policemen, names of policemen, and dates paid. Following the check lists is a page of predictions on the outcome of the 1888 primary election for major city offices in Richmond
- Agency history record describes the history and functions of the Virginia Auditor of Public Accounts (1776-1928). (Search Virginia Auditor of Public Accounts (1776-1928) as author).
- Cataloging source
- Citation location within source
- entry no. 741
- Citation source
- Auditor of Public Accounts inventory
ContextContext of Check list of policemen, 1880-1882
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Check list of policemen, 1880-1882
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/xc2JEC5ufMU/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/xc2JEC5ufMU/">Check list of policemen, 1880-1882</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...