The Resource Cronin and Company Index book
- Cronin and Company Index book
- Cronin and Company Index book to a missing ledger that records in alphabetical order the names of the company's customers. Beside each name is the page number of the customer's account found in the ledger. Volume is in fragile condition due to mold damage
- Biographical or historical data
- Cronin and Company was a mercantile partnership owned by Robert W. Cronin and others that conducted business in Charlotte County during the mid-nineteenth century.
- The index book of Cronin and Company was used as evidence in the chancery case, Administrator of James Maloney versus Cronin, Hannah, and Company, heard in the Circuit Court of Charlotte County.
- Cataloging source
- Location of other archival material
- For additional information see the Charlotte County Chancery Cause, Administrator of James Maloney versus Cronin, Hannah, and Company. It can be found in the Chancery Records Index at the Library of Virginia web site. The index number is 1871-001.
ContextContext of Cronin and Company Index book
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Cronin and Company Index book
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/xlYOATxiMOg/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/xlYOATxiMOg/">Cronin and Company Index book</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Processing Feedback ...