The Resource 1781 Nov. 1
- 1781 Nov. 1
- Inclusive dates
- 1781 Nov. 1
- Will, 18 November 1781, of John Beazley of Buckingham County, Virginia. Will was recorded 13 May 1782 in Buckingham County Court. The will book containing this instrument is no longer extant
- Biographical or historical data
- John Beazley was a wealthy landowner who lived in Buckingham County, Virginia. He and his wife Bridgett had at least eleven children. Beazley died in Buckingham County between 18 November 1781, when he wrote his will, and 13 May 1782, when it was proved in Buckingham County Court.
- Cataloging source
- Form designation
- Location of originals duplicates
- Earl G. Swein Library, College of William and Mary
ContextContext of 1781 Nov. 1
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work 1781 Nov. 1
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/xmpP2lpIrUk/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/xmpP2lpIrUk/">1781 Nov. 1</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...