The Resource John Cox : Delegate 55th District
- John Cox : Delegate 55th District
- Title remainder
- Delegate 55th District
- Title variation
- Delegate Home
- John A. Cox for Delegate:
- Title variation remainder
- Hanover County, Va.
- Title variation date
- <Aug. 24, 2010>
- <Nov. 5, 2009>
- Official Web site of John Cox, Republican incumbent, Virginia House of Delegates, 55th District. Includes biographical information, legislative issues, news and events and contact information
- Biographical or historical data
- John Cox of Hanover County has served in the Virginia House of Delegates since January 2010. Cox won the November 3, 2009 election defeating Democratic challenger Robert N. Barnette, Jr., 76%-24%.
- Cataloging source
- Former title
- John Cox:
- Target audience
ContextContext of John Cox : Delegate 55th District
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work John Cox : Delegate 55th District
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/xpmePLRrizA/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/xpmePLRrizA/">John Cox : Delegate 55th District</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...