The Resource 1740-1838
- Inclusive dates
- Northumberland County (Va.)
- Affidavits -- Virginia | Northumberland County
- Inquisitiones post mortem -- Virginia | Northumberland County
- Judicial records -- Virginia | Northumberland County
- Northumberland County (Va.) -- History
- Judgments -- Virginia | Northumberland County
- Public records -- Virginia | Northumberland County
- Records, 1740-1838, of Northumberland County Circuit Court consist of the affidavit of John S. Kesterson in which testifies about the relatives of Timothy Law (1838); an inquest (1772); a complaint filed in a judgment suit (1740); and miscellaneous papers related to research on the Lee family
- Member of
- Biographical or historical data
- Northumberland County was formed in 1645 from the district of Chickacoan, the early seventeenth century name for the region between the Potomac and the Rappahannock Rivers. It was probably named for the English county.
- Cataloging source
- Form designation
- Funding information
- Filming funded by The Library of Virginia Foundation with the support of The Roller-Bottimore Foundation and The Robins Foundation.
- Location of originals duplicates
- The Huntington Library;
ContextContext of 1740-1838
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work 1740-1838
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/y9-BsZSUCHo/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/y9-BsZSUCHo/">1740-1838</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...