The Resource Journal, 1781-1782
- Journal, 1781-1782
- Inclusive dates
- These records list payments for supplies, from the military store in Richmond, giving account number, name of account, items purchased and amount of payment. Purchases include tobacco, rum, canvas, hemp, and delivery of arms
- Forms part of the Commercial Agent records. Agency history VASV90-1943 gives an overall description of the records.
- Additional physical form
- Also available in text form as Daybooks (VASV90-A2012).
- Also available on Misc. Reel 634.
- Biographical or historical data
- The Office of the Commercial Agent was created by the General Assembly at its May 1780 session. The agent was responsible for the procurement of military supplies. At its October 1782 session, the General Assembly abolished the office.
- Cataloging source
ContextContext of Journal, 1781-1782
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Journal, 1781-1782
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/z2v1zOxa-QY/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/z2v1zOxa-QY/">Journal, 1781-1782</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...