The Resource William Murray account book, 1793-1797
- William Murray account book, 1793-1797
- Inclusive dates
- Account book, 1793-1797, of William Murray (1753-1815) of Prince George County, Virginia. Includes date, name, and payments, goods, or services made or received by Murray. Also included in this volume are copies of estate accounts of Murray's father, James Murray, Sr. (1716-1789) that were taken from various memorandum books and almanacs of James Murray, Jr. (b. 1755)
- Biographical or historical data
- William Murray was born on 6 May 1753. He was the son of James Murray and Ann Bolling. He married Rebecca Bolling. They resided at his plantation "Athol" in Prince George County, Virginia. Murray died in 1815.
- Cataloging source
- Funding information
- Filming funded by The Library of Virginia Foundation with the support of The Roller-Bottimore Foundation and The Robins Foundation.
- Location of originals duplicates
- The Huntington Library;
ContextContext of William Murray account book, 1793-1797
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work William Murray account book, 1793-1797
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/zG5XKiL8i0s/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/zG5XKiL8i0s/">William Murray account book, 1793-1797</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...