The Resource Jones family Bible record, 1800-1921
- Jones family Bible record, 1800-1921
- Inclusive dates
- Area covered is Princess Anne County, Virginia. Bible published in 1830. Other surnames mentioned: Cannon, Goodson, Lum, Nash, Owins, Phillips, Reynolds, Roche, Royalty, and Trafton. These records were copied by Jean M. Mihalyka in March, 1979
- Forms part of Miscellaneous Bible records collection No. 21 (MBRC 21). Record VASV91-A114 describes the book.
- Cataloging source
- Location of originals duplicates
- This Bible is owned by Nancy H. Garrett (Mrs. J.N.), 2712 Sterling Point Drive, Portsmouth, Va. 23703.
ContextContext of Jones family Bible record, 1800-1921
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Jones family Bible record, 1800-1921
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/zUgPfjnbp9s/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/zUgPfjnbp9s/">Jones family Bible record, 1800-1921</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...