The Resource Big Sandy and Cumberland Railroad records, n.d
- Big Sandy and Cumberland Railroad records, n.d
- Inclusive dates
- Contains mileage and valuation of the road
- Agency history record describes the history and functions of the Virginia Board of Public Works (search author as Virginia Board of Public Works)
- Biographical or historical data
- Chartered by an act of the General Assembly of January 25, 1900. The road ran from Devon, West Virginia to Blackey, Virginia. where it connected with the Norfolk and Western.
- Cataloging source
- Citation location within source
- entry no. 122
- Citation source
- Board of Public Works Inventory.
ContextContext of Big Sandy and Cumberland Railroad records, n.d
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Big Sandy and Cumberland Railroad records, n.d
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/zXrEtzz4EQk/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/zXrEtzz4EQk/">Big Sandy and Cumberland Railroad records, n.d</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...