The Resource Claims for payments from militia fines collected, 1799-1864
- Claims for payments from militia fines collected, 1799-1864
- Inclusive dates
- These records are part of Auditor of Public Accounts. Administration of State Government: Revenue Assessment and Collection - Fines. Militia Fines
- The series contains the following records: General, 1860-1864, 2 ft. 6 in.; Brigade, 1799-1800, 1806-1807, 1809-1834, 1861, 1863-1864, 3 ft. 4 in.; Regimental, 1799, 1802, 1806-1812, 1814-1815, 1823-1824, 1826, 1833, 1852-1853, 5 in
- Agency history record describes the history and functions of the Virginia Auditor of Public Accounts (1776-1928) (Search as Virginia Auditor of Public Accounts (1776-1928))
- Biographical or historical data
- This series consists of vouchers and claims for payments out of militia fines collected for expenses of persons attending courts of enquiry, pay of musicians, purchase of equipment, and so forth.
- Cataloging source
- Citation location within source
- entry no. 477
- Citation source
- Auditor of Public Accounts inventory
ContextContext of Claims for payments from militia fines collected, 1799-1864
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Claims for payments from militia fines collected, 1799-1864
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/zjtmdAHH4NA/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/zjtmdAHH4NA/">Claims for payments from militia fines collected, 1799-1864</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...