The Resource Contingent warrants list, 1852-1860
- Contingent warrants list, 1852-1860
- Inclusive dates
- These records are part of Auditor of Public Accounts. Administration of State Government: Funds - Contingent Funds
- Volume contains a chronological list of warrants, noting date issued, to whom issued, and amount
- Agency history record describes the history and functions of the Virginia Auditor of Public Accounts (1776-1928) (Search as Virginia Auditor of Public Accounts (1776-1928))
- Biographical or historical data
- The term contingent fund encompasses a wide variety of funds set aside for special purposes by the General Assembly. Contingent expenses included those for office supplies, printing, and maintenance of public buildings.
- Citation location within source
- entry no. 144
- Citation source
- Auditor of Public Accounts inventory
ContextContext of Contingent warrants list, 1852-1860
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Contingent warrants list, 1852-1860
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/zl1T6XnAM-c/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/zl1T6XnAM-c/">Contingent warrants list, 1852-1860</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...