The Resource Mary A. Gatewood letter, 1843 June 24
- Mary A. Gatewood letter, 1843 June 24
- Inclusive dates
- 1843 June 24
- Letter, 24 June 1843, from Mary A. Gatewood (b. ca. 1812) at "Ellerslie" in Caroline County, Virginia, to her sister Cassandra Oliver (ca. 1818-1904) in Richmond. Topics include her school, her exhaustion from all the visits from friends and relatives, and their activities while there, and other news of mutual acquaintances
- Biographical or historical data
- Mary A. Gatewood (b. ca. 1812) was the daughter of James Gatewood and Ann George. She married Richard S. Gaskins in January 1846. Her sister Cassandra Gatewood (ca. 1818-1904) married Hiram Oliver (1813-1891) on 8 June 1843 in Caroline County, Virginia.
- Cataloging source
- Location of other archival material
- See also: Mary A. Gatewood Letter (Accession 50050).
ContextContext of Mary A. Gatewood letter, 1843 June 24
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Mary A. Gatewood letter, 1843 June 24
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/zoDdqmGcGqo/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/resource/zoDdqmGcGqo/">Mary A. Gatewood letter, 1843 June 24</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.virginiamemory.com/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.virginiamemory.com/">Library of Virginia</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Library of Virginia. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...